
Dan gave Nathan his first real haircut with the buzzers! (I had trimmed the back and sideburns when he was 3 wks old.) It looks so much better. No more Alfalfa like before-->
I'm not one to get enthused about clothes shopping, but with my return-to-work date looming, I had no choice. I was actually gone 5 hrs on Saturday, the longest I've been away from my baby! It turned out well because it gave Dan lots of one-on-one time with Nathan. He sure loves being a dad.
Sunday evening Dan flew to Salt Lake to start training in a different plane. (a "Brasilia.") Even though he's going from a regional jet to a turbo prop engine, this is a great opportunity because he is upgrading from first officer to captain. We'll miss him while he is gone for 2 1/2 wks. I am so NOT tech savy, but I have to figure out how to set up the webcam so Dan can see Nathan.
Ah, life was easier when the pinky trick was a "sure thing" to calm him. Now it's 20% at best.
2 comments:
Isn't the first haircut hard? Its as if your baby is growing up too fast. I procrastinated it even though it does look better. How silly of me. Nathan sure is cute! The pictures with "Daddy" are sweet. Dan looks so serious!
Hey Rachel, It is little amy. I change my blog site name so here you go. I would love to see new pictures of your little one.http://ajowebb.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment