Here I am. I'm finally sitting down to write my own blog. Hmm, this could be fun. How should I start? Oh wait! What's that?! Somebody's crying already? Yep, that was Nathan, our 3 month old who woke up from his "catnap." I knew it was wishful thinking when I laid him down only 20 minutes ago. O-well, I should be accustomed to one-handed typing by now.
Besides, he is the main reason I'm creating this blog. Like many folks, our family is spread out across several states and visits are never often enough. Here we plan to keep everyone updated in order to shorten the gap between us.
Dan and I were blessed with a sweet baby on March 5, 2008. We named him Nathaniel which means "a gift from god." He weighed 7 lbs, 7 oz and 19 inches long.
I have been off work and savoring every moment I have to enjoy my baby boy. Dan's schedule allows him to be home with us 2-5 days at a time, but it also requires 2-5 days at a time spent traveling across the midwest and west coast.Last month we took 5 flights and an interstate roadtrip with our 2 month old to see family and close friends in 6 states. If our little guy didn't have such a good temperment I don't know how we could have survived it! Flying standby had its stressful moments, but we eventually got to our destinations. As it turned out, we had a wonderful time visiting with everyone and showing off the baby.
We took mostly video on the trip and I need more practice before uploading video, but here are some recent photos.
3 comments:
I love it!!Welcome to the blogging world! Those are adorable pictures by the way. I hadn't seen the last 2. He looks so "grown up" (for a baby!) That one reminds me of Sarah's baby picture--similar poise and he even resembles her a little! Awesome Rachel!
Hi Rachel! Congrats on your sweet babe! So cute! I remember last seeing you at some pharmacy-drug-type store and I was about to have Mia! How funny, that was almost 4 years ago! Anyway, hope you're doing just great and enjoying motherhood!
Rachel
Hi it's Michelle I'm a Blog hopper and I found yours. Your son is so cute.
I have a blog it is meybarra.blogspot.com. It has a lot of pictures of my daughter Kaylee She is 10 months old and gets into everything. later
Post a Comment